All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Water, Soybean, Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Caramel Colour (E150c), Preservative: Sodium Benzoate (E211)
Soybean and Wheat Flour(Gluten).
|Typical values||Per 100 g||Per 100 ml|
|Energy kJ||1,142.00 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||272.00 kcal||- kcal|
|Protein||7.40 g||- g|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||60.90 g||- g|
|Carbohydrate including fibers||62.20 g||- g|
|Sugars, total||28.60 g||- g|
|Total lipid (fat)||0.10 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||0.100 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0.000 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||- g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total trans-monoenoic||- g||- g|
|Cholesterol||0.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||1.3 g||- g|
|Calcium, Ca||- mg||- mg|
|Iron, Fe||- mg||- mg|
|Potassium, K||- mg||- mg|
|Sodium, Na||2,887.70 mg||- mg|
|Vitamin A, IU||- IU||- IU|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||- mg||- mg|
|Salt (based on sodium)||- g||- g|
|Water||- g||- g|
|Ash||- g||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Key product information
Knorr Premium Dark Soy Sauce is a dense, rich and balanced soy sauce that provides an even coating and glazing on ingredients with a higher yield than competitors.
6 x 2 L
As per various recipe suggestions.
• Knorr Premium Dark Soy Sauce has a dense, dark and silky colour which gives the desired colour to dishes
• It has higher yield which means less product usage. Up to 49% more servings and 13% less cost!
• It has a glossy appearance that evenly coats ingredients
12 Months Unopened: Ambient (Store in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight)
• Get the flavour of authentic soy sauce in dishes such as stir fry, beef rang dang, Nasi (rice) gorang, Bakmi (noodles) gorang, glazing and marinades.
• Don’t add any additonal salt in the blanching water. You can also balance the sauce off with a little water.