Potato Soufflé Arabic Style
Designed for professional chefs, check out this Potato Soufflé Arabic Style recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Knorr Mashed Potato and Knorr Beef Stock Powder.
- In a saucepan heat milk, butter, salt, pepper and add Knorr Mashed Potato. Keep stirring to thicken the potato. Off the gas and add the egg yolk. Keep the potato dough to rest.
- In a saucepan add oil, onion, carrots and stir to soften, add the minced beef.
- Add Knorr Beef Stock Powder and cinnamon powder, cook well and add the pine nuts.
- Make the first layer of potato dough using a piping bag, in the next step add the stuffing and close with the potato dough, finish the top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the oven 185°C for 12 minutes and serve.