Ramadan Special: Crispy Okra Fingers Recipe
Designed for professional chefs, check out this Crispy Okra Fingers recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Knorr Aromat Seasoning, Knorr Frying Solution, Knorr Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Wash Okra and cut in half lengthways.
- Put in a large bowl of cold water and soak for 1 hour.
- In a shallow bowl or dish, mix together flour, sumac, zaatar, garlic powder and Knorr Aromat Seasoning.
- Heat frying oil to 180°C.
- Take the Okra directly from the water, dip in flour mixture, coating well and shaking off the excess.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Arrange on a platter.
- Serve with Knorr Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce.