Lime & White Chocolate Cookies
Designed for professional chefs, check out this Lime & White Chocolate Cookies recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Knorr Lime Seasoning Powder.
Baking the Cookies:
- Set the oven to 190°C.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and beat together to mix.
- Spoon level tablespoons of mixture onto greased baking sheets, spacing them a little apart, to allow room for spreading while in the oven - you will need to bake in separate batches
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins or until golden brown. Loosen each cookie lightly with a palette knife, but leave them on baking sheets to cool. Transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- A few minutes before the cookies are done, sprinkle with pistachio nuts.
- Storage notes: Not suitable for freezing, but will keep well for up to 4-5 days in an airtight container.
- Serve with a hot cup of Lipton Green Tea Pure.