Designed for professional chefs, check out this Yorkshire Pudding recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Knorr Vegetable Bouillon.
Eggs 5 pc
Milk 450 ml
All purpose flour 370 g
Beef fat 300 g
- In a blender, combine the eggs, milk, flour, and Knorr Vegetable Powder. Blend until well combined and place in the refrigerator until ready to use (allow to rest for at least 30 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon of the heated beef fat into each section of a 12-hole Yorkshire pudding tray or muffin tray and put into the oven on the top shelf until very hot, almost smoking.
- As soon as you take the tray from the oven, pour in the batter to three-quarters fill the tins (it should sizzle) and immediately put back into the oven.
- Bake until the Yorkshire puddings are well risen, golden brown and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Don't open the oven door until the end or they might collapse.