Crispy Okra Fingers
These Okra fingers are perfectly made to endless crisp! Serve it as a solo appetizer or a side dish with any sandwich on your menu during the month of Ramadan. Take your Okra the extra mile and try out the authentic recipe below!
- Wash Okra and cut in half lengthways.
- Put in a large bowl of cold water and soak for 1 hour.
- In a shallow bowl or dish, mix together flour, sumac, zaatar, garlic powder and Knorr Aromat Seasoning.
- Heat frying oil to 180°C.
- Take the Okra directly from the water, dip in flour mixture, coating well and shaking off the excess.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Arrange on a platter.
- Serve with Knorr Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce.