Smokey BBQ Paprika Spiced Lamb Kebabs
Flavour combinations are the key to this dish. A mix of Knorr Aromat, paprika, garlic, smokey BBQ and lemon complements the lamb kebabs perfectly.
Lamb and Marinade
- Clean and remove the excess fat off the lamb fillets and thread lengthways onto the skewers.
- Combine the paprika, garlic, lemon rind, Knorr Aromat Seasoning, pepper and oil and add to the lamb fillets, allow to marinate over night
- Simmer down Knorr Demi-Glace by mixing with the water, finally add Knorr Smokey BBQ Sauce.
- Wash and peel the sweet potato, peel strips off the potato and lightly fry in preheated oil 140◦C until crispy. Remove and drain on paper to remove excess oil.
- Place on top or on the side of the skewers.