Vegan Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Designed for professional chefs, check out this Vegan Chocolate Mousse recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets.
Dark chocolate 70% 540 g
Non-dairy milk 400 ml
Avocado, flesh removed, pureed 775 g
Chickpea water 140 g
Vanilla extract 10 ml
- Over double-boiler, melt chocolate and non-dairy milk until smooth. Cool completely.
- Fold chocolate mixture into avocado, cover with film touching surface and refrigerate.
- In a stand-mixer with whisk attachment, whip chickpea water until soft peak stage, add vanilla.
- Fold chickpea meringue into chocolate-avocado mixture. Serve immediately into 10 ramekins/mason jars.
- Change up this base recipe by adding orange zest or replace the vanilla extract with peppermint extract for a fresh flavor!