Designed for professional chefs, check out this Duchess Potato recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Knorr Mashed Potato, Knorr Aromat Seasoning.
- Add Knorr Mashed Potato to the hot water and mix well until dissolved and smooth.
- Add the cream, butter and half of parmesan cheese, and the egg yolks.
- Season with Knorr Aromat Seasoning, black pepper and nutmeg.
- Mix well and place in piping bag with a large star shape tip.
- Pipe on the baking sheet with parchment paper, brush with butter and sprinkle with the rest of parmesan cheese and bake at 200°C for about 12 minutes or until potato are golden brown and centre is hot.
- Serve with any type of roast, with gravy.