The Duchess Potato is originally a French recipe, made a lot easier by using Knorr Mash Potatoes. We love this recipe because of the contrasting textures and rich flavours. Revive this classic by including it to your Christmas menu!
- Add Knorr Mashed Potato to the hot water and mix well until dissolved and smooth.
- Add the cream, butter and half of parmesan cheese, and the egg yolks.
- Season with Knorr Aromat Seasoning, black pepper and nutmeg.
- Mix well and place in piping bag with a large star shape tip.
- Pipe on the baking sheet with parchment paper, brush with butter and sprinkle with the rest of parmesan cheese and bake at 200°C for about 12 minutes or until potato are golden brown and centre is hot.
- Serve with any type of roast, with gravy.