Sticky Teriyaki Chicken Wings with Sunomono Recipe
Designed for professional chefs, check out this Sticky Teriyaki Chicken Wings with Sunomono recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Knorr Chicken Stock Powder, Knorr Teriyaki Sauce.
- Cut the wings into buffalo wing potions and season with Knorr Chicken Stock Powder. Coat the wings in the flour, dunk in the water then back in the flour to coat well.
- Shake of any excess flour and deep fry at 160°C till golden brown and cooked through.
- Heat the Knorr Teriyaki Sauce on low heat and keep hot, once the wings have been fried dunk them in the teriyaki sauce and drain.
Sonomono (Cucumber salad):
- Slice the cucumbers thinly on the mandolin length ways, season with salt and rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Squeeze out any excess water from the cucumber and discard the liquid. Mix the rice vinegar, sugar and soy together to make a dressing and stir through the salad.
- Stack the wings on a plate and serve the cucumber salad on the side garnishing all with the sesame seeds.