Sweet Potatoes with Toffee-Pecan Topping
Designed for professional chefs, check out this Sweet Potatoes with Toffee-Pecan Topping recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Carte D'or Toffee Topping and Knorr Lime Seasoning Powder.
Sweet Potatoes with Toffee-Pecan Topping:
- Add 60g of the butter to a large heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat.
- Add sweet potatoes, water, 160 ml milk and salt. Cover and cook stirring often to coat.
- Once tender, mash with a potato masher – adjust texture with remaining milk if desired. Portion into 10 ramekins, cover and set aside.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, add butter, maple syrup and Carte D'or Toffee Topping and heat through.
- Add pecans and finish with Knorr Lime Seasoning Powder.
- Serve sauce immediately over warm sweet potatoes.